Eye Vision Associates is Your Lake Ronkonkoma Optometrists!
We are your optometrists in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY. Dr. Brad Meltzer, Dr. Gwen Gnadt, Dr, Michael Mcgovern, Dr. Kristin Protosow, and Dr.Kristen Tamburro and staff are dedicated to providing an eye care experience that is unparalleled in its quality and compassion of care. Our eye doctors strive to give personalized attention, excellent eye exam care and high quality optical solutions as the preferred optometrist service in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY.
A genuine concern for the visual well being of our patients is a cornerstone of our eye care that combines experienced Lake Ronkonkoma optometrists and the most advanced eye care technology. Our patients leave our office confident that their eye health was thoroughly evaluated, satisfied that they have been educated on the status of their eye health and all of their vision correction options and pleased to know their eye glasses and contact lenses were fit with great care and accuracy.
If you are currently a patient at Eye Vision Associates, we thank you. If you are not, we ask you to consider visiting our practice to personally experience the optometric care we can provide you and your loved ones, from comprehensive eye exams to hard to fit contact lenses. Please call or stop by our office in Lake Ronkonkoma, which also serves the nearby areas of Lakegrove and Holbrook, our eye doctors and staff will be happy to assist you with all of your eyecare needs.
Find out how we can serve you through our site:
- Google Maps and directions
- Request an appointment online
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Fill out a Patient History Form
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- Plus-one our website on Google+ :
News & Events
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is “Eye Injury Prevention Month” in the USA and “Eye Health Month” in Canada
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- May 4, 2014 - Q&A on Children's Eye Care
- Apr 27, 2014 - Questions about Low Vision