Our Eye Care Practice in Nesconset
With an office in Nesconset, eye doctors at Eye Vision Associates have been providing New York with quality eye care for many years.
Call us to make an appointment with our optometrist to talk about your eyeglasses, contact lenses or specialty lens needs. Drop in anytime to browse through our large selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses!
From the Long Island Expressway:
- Take Exit 58 (Nichols Road) North. If you are heading East on the LIE, you will be making a left turn onto Nichols Road from the service road. If you are heading West on the LIE, you will be making a right turn onto Nichols Road from the service road.
- Continue on Nichols Road for 1.8 miles until you reach Smithtown Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Smithtown Boulevard. The office will be on your left in 0.1 miles.
From Route 347: If you are heading East on 347, make a right turn onto Lake Avenue.
- When you reach Smithtown Boulevard, in 1.1 miles, make a left turn.
- The office will be on your left in 0.4 miles.
If you are heading West on 347, make a left turn onto Gibbs Pond Road.
- Make a right turn, in 0.8 miles, onto Nichols Road.
- Go 0.8 miles to Smithtown Boulevard and make a left turn
- The office will be on your left in 0.1 miles.
Best Eye Exam & Family Eye Care in Nesconset, New York
Having a vision plan and choosing an optometrist who participates in your plan in Nesconset, New York will help you receive the most insurance benefits to pay the least out of your pocket for your eye care. At Eye Vision Associates our eye doctors have excellent credentials and are experienced in family eye care. Our patients are satisfied with their eye exams.
Have An Eye Care Emergency?
Please call our office at: 631-588-5100, if you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel you need to find the nearest emergency room or you would like to review our emergency page of tips, it’s up to you.
Wondering about payment plans? Check Out Our Insurance Plans.